vrijdag 13 april 2012

Congratulations - Gefeliciteerd

Hi!
I made this card for my cousin's birthday. She just loves these bright colors.
With this card I want to participate at the challenge #45 at 7kids college fund challenge blog (die cuts/punches).

Hallo!
Deze kaart heb ik gemaakt voor mijn nichtje haar verjaardag. Ze houdt van deze felle kleurtjes. Met deze kaart doe ik mee aan de challenge #45 van 7kids college fund.


I colored the image with my copic's. Paper is from Echo Park 'Springtime'.
I used a nestie die, labels 4 and a Martha Stewart Punch 'doily lace'. Ribbon is from Rayer and flowers are Wild orchid crafts.


2 opmerkingen:

  1. This is so cute. I love the paper you've chosen and your design is just lovely! Thanks for playing with us at 7 Kids Challenge Blog, hugs, Frances.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So darling! Those Echo Park papers are so perfect for this! Thank you so much for joining us at 7 Kids! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen