zondag 25 maart 2012

Mother's day card

Hi,
I'm back with another card for mother's day. In Belgium we celebrate all mom's the second sunday of may. Here is the card I made for my mom.
With this card I would like to participate to the official magnolia inspiration challenge blog and the 7kids challenge blog n°43


I colored Tilda with my copic-markers. Paper is from Maja Design Crea Diem collection. Flowers are from Prima and the paper roses are from Wild orchid crafts. Ribbon from my stash, brads from Basic Grey.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. WOW... what a gorgeous card! It's so simple and yet so cute. Loved how you colored Tilda and the way you arranged the flowers... very pretty!

    Thanks for sharing and for joining us at TOMIC!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So beautiful! I love your colouring and gorgeous design. Thank you for joining us at TOMIC this week. Hugs, Chris and the TOMIC team. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen